Choosing a travel insurance policy can be overwhelming to say the least, so it’s not surprising to know that more than 20% of travellers do not know exactly what they are covered for – or excluded from. At Exchange Now we offer fully comprehensive Cover-More travel insurance, so contact us to speak with an insurance specialist and have peace of mind that you’ve made the right choice for you and your family. Get 25% off fully comprehensive travel insurance when you exchange your cash at Exchange Now – no exchange minimums!
Know what to look out for
There are many things to consider when choosing your policy and making sure you have the cover you need. Some activities and items are considered ‘extra’s’ and need to be added to a policy if you want to be covered in the event something goes wrong.
- What are the limits per luggage item on your policy and is this enough to cover what you are taking with you?
- Are there any items that you need extra cover for? E.g. Engagement ring or an expensive pair of sunglasses
- Are you riding a moped or a motorcycle?
- Are you renting a car? Click here for more information about rental car insurance excess
- Are you skiing or snowboarding?
- Are you going white water rafting or plan to do any high risk activities?
- Do you have a pre-existing medical condition? Some conditions are automatically covered for free but many aren’t.
- What excess is applied to your policy? That is, how much do you need to pay the insurer when you make a claim?
Contact us if you would like to discuss your holiday with a travel insurance specialist. We can make it simple and have a policy in your inbox in minutes.
What insurance policies can you get at Exchange Now?
At Exchange Now, our travel insurance policies are issued by Cover-More Insurance Australia. Cover-More is a preferred travel insurance provider for the majority of travel agencies in Australia and chosen by over 1 million Australians every year. Why Cover-More? Because you can rest easy knowing you are covered by Australia’s most popular travel insurance provider, with unrivalled benefits including:
- Suitable cover for every budget
- Free cover for accompanied children1
- Cover for pre-exisiting medical conditions1
- Unlimited medical and dental cover1
- Access to emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Premium extras to make sure you can tailor the cover you need
What about credit card insurance?
! Without a policy number, you may be liable for upfront medical costs in the event of an emergency.
Before considering credit card insurance, remember not all travel insurance is the same. It is important that you check a few things with your card provider first, such as how much of your trip do you need to prepay on your card to activate your insurance? What is the maximum time you are covered for? What will your excess be in the event of a claim? Are your children and spouse covered on the policy? Are you covered for your rental car insurance excess?
With a Cover-More insurance policy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are covered by comprehensive benefits and a 24/7 emergency assistance team that includes Doctors, Nurses and Travel Agents. Click here for a quote or contact us to speak with an insurance specialist.
1 Conditions apply.
Before you make a decision to purchase travel insurance, please refer to the full product disclosure statement to consider if the product is right for you. Premiums are calculated based on a number of factors, contact us for a quote.
We endeavour to provide you with the most accurate and up to date information for your destination. This information should be used as a guide only and does not constitute personal advice. Please refer to the relevant product disclosure statement before making the decision to purchase any product offered by Exchange Now.